Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit and Vegetable Recipes I by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 3 cups blueberries –- fresh or frozen
- 1 x 15½ oz crushed pineapple in its own juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- ¼ cup sugar
- Spray 9 x 13 casserole dish with pam.
- Mix blueberries, pineapple and sugar.
- Put in casserole dish.
- Top with 1 box yellow cake mix.
- Melt ¼ cup butter and sprinkle over top.
- Put 1 cup chopped nuts on this.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup sugar over mixture.
- Bake 350 °F for approximately 40 minutes.