- 1 1/2 cup flour, sifted
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1/2 cup milk, or skim
- 1 tsp sucaryl solution
- 3 tsp margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup blueberries, fresh or 2/3 cup canned blueberries-well drained
- Mix together sifted flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add well-beaten egg, milk, and sucaryl solution. * sucaryl * is an artificial Sugar sweetener..
- When partly blended, add melted margarine. Fold in Berries.
- Then pour into a greased muffin pan and bake at 400 degree"s for 25 minutes...
- It is evenly mixed with the dry ingredients.
- Then add, milk, mixing well.
- Bake 400 °F for 25 minutes.
One serving may be exchanged for:
- 1 bread exchange or 1 fat exchange.
- calories 101 per muffin this recipes yields or makes: 12 muffins..
- reformated 4 you and yours via nancy o"brion and her meal-master (from bob henderson via genie)