Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hansen Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Grease and flour tube pan.
- Sprinkle flour over blueberries.
- Combine dry cake mix and sour cream.
- Add eggs one at a time beating at low speed then beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Fold in blueberries then bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Cool on rack for 15 minutes then remove from pan.