Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About an hour
- Serves: 8
- ⅔ cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ⅔ cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups blueberries, cleaned and washed
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Stir in the milk and mix the batter until it is smooth.
- Pour the melted butter or margarine into 1 or 1½ quart casserole dish.
- Pour in the batter, and sprinkle the blueberries on top.
- Bake the cobbler for 40–45 minutes or until it is lightly browned.