Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About an hour
- Serves: 8
- ⅔ cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ⅔ cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups blueberries, cleaned and washed
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Stir in the milk and mix the batter until it is smooth.
- Pour the melted butter or margarine into 1 or 1½ quart casserole dish.
- Pour in the batter, and sprinkle the blueberries on top.
- Bake the cobbler for 40–45 minutes or until it is lightly browned.