Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1½ cups milk
- ¼ cup shortening melted
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1¼ cup fresh blueberries
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Add milk, shortening and eggs.
- Mix lightly and stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter onto lightly greased hot griddle.
- Cook on both sides, turning once.