This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1½ cups milk
- ¼ cup shortening melted
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- 1¼ cup fresh blueberries
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Add milk, shortening and eggs.
- Mix lightly and stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter onto lightly greased hot griddle.
- Cook on both sides, turning once.