Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Submitted by: Makers of Splenda Sweetener Products
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 35 Minutes | Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Serves: 20
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup Splenda no-calorie sweetener, granulated
- ⅓ cup light butter, melted
- 12 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup Splenda no-calorie sweetener, granulated
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an eight-inch square pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, Splenda granulated, and butter, mixing well.
- Firmly press mixture evenly in bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add Splenda granulated, beating until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add sour cream and vanilla, beating just until blended.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Topping directions: combine apricot preserves and water in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until jam melts.
- Spread over filling; cut into bars.
Nutritional information Edit
- 100 Calories | 60 Calories from Fat | 3g Protein | 6g Fat | 3g Sat | 7g Carbs | 0g Fiber | 40mg Cholesterol | 110mg Sodium | 3g Sugar