Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- Makes 24 bars
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 package (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 jar (10 ounces) blueberry jam or preserves
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 13x9-inch baking pan, you want to mix butter and graham crumbs and press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium until creamy.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Stir jam in jar until softened and spread evenly onto crust.
- Sprinkle with blueberries and top evenly with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until slightly puffed.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into 24 bars to serve.
- Store any leftover bars in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 days.