Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- Makes 24 bars
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 package (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 jar (10 ounces) blueberry jam or preserves
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 13x9-inch baking pan, you want to mix butter and graham crumbs and press firmly onto bottom of pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium until creamy.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla and beat until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Stir jam in jar until softened and spread evenly onto crust.
- Sprinkle with blueberries and top evenly with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until slightly puffed.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into 24 bars to serve.
- Store any leftover bars in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 days.