Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Kuhn Rikon, Switzerland
- Cooking and prep time: 35 Minutes
- Makes 6 to 8 Servings
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup half and half or milk
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups blueberries
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 cups (2-inch cubes) Italian or French bread
- 1½ cups water
- Butter an 8-inch round baking pan.
- Combine butter, half and half, sugar, eggs, vanilla and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl.
- Pour fruit mixture over bread cubes.
- Toss until bread is well moistened.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Cut a piece of foil 2 feet by 1 foot and double it twice lengthwise tocreate a strip for moving the pan into and out of the pressure cooker.
- In a 5-quart of larger pressure cooker, add water and insert trivet.
- Lower the pan onto the trivet with the prepared foil harness.
- Close lid and bring pressure to second red ring over high heat.
- Adjust heat to stabilize at second red ring.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and use natural release method.
- Remove lid.
- Lift pan from cooker and place on wire rack to cool.