Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Kuhn Rikon, Switzerland
- Cooking and prep time: 35 Minutes
- Makes 6 to 8 Servings
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup half and half or milk
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups blueberries
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 cups (2-inch cubes) Italian or French bread
- 1½ cups water
- Butter an 8-inch round baking pan.
- Combine butter, half and half, sugar, eggs, vanilla and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl.
- Pour fruit mixture over bread cubes.
- Toss until bread is well moistened.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Cut a piece of foil 2 feet by 1 foot and double it twice lengthwise tocreate a strip for moving the pan into and out of the pressure cooker.
- In a 5-quart of larger pressure cooker, add water and insert trivet.
- Lower the pan onto the trivet with the prepared foil harness.
- Close lid and bring pressure to second red ring over high heat.
- Adjust heat to stabilize at second red ring.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and use natural release method.
- Remove lid.
- Lift pan from cooker and place on wire rack to cool.