Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: www.splenda.com
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes | Cooking Time: 50 Minutes | Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Serves: 12
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Splenda no-calorie sweetener, granulated
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- ½ cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 egg white
- 3 tbsp Splenda no-calorie sweetener, granulated
- ¾ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add 1 cup Splenda granulated and flavorings; beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add whole eggs, one at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in berries.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
- Beat egg white with a fork; add 3 tablespoons Splenda granulated, stirring until blended.
- Stir in almonds.
- Spoon mixture over batter.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- 230 Calories | 120 Calories from Fat | 6g Protein | 13g Fat | 6g Sat | 21g Carbs | 2g Fiber | 55mg Cholesterol | 210mg Sodium | 1g Sugar