- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 9x5-inch loaf pan with olive oil. Place apple slices in a bowl, and toss with lemon juice.
- Add blueberries and set aside. Combine flour with oat bran, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Blend applesauce with cane juice in a separate bowl. Using the fork or wire whisk, stir together egg replacer powder with water in a liquid measuring cup. Add egg replacer powder mixture, half a cup of tea, soymilk, and vanilla to applesauce.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients, adding apple-blueberry mixture halfway through before ingredients are totally combined, stirring just until blended. Do not overbeat.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan, and sprinkle with walnuts. Bake 40 minutes, or until the tester inserted comes out clean. Remove from the oven, and cool slightly before serving.
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.