Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yields 7 cups.
- 6 cups finely chopped rhubarb
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 can (21 oz) blueberry pie filling
- 1 pkg (3 oz) raspberry-flavored gelatin
- In a saucepan, bring rhubarb and sugar to a boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; add pie filling and mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the head and stir in gelatin.
- Store the sauce in jars or freezer containers.
- Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use.
- Serve with pancakes, waffles, toast or English muffins.