Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blue Ribbon Chocolate Chip Cookies.
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 tsp. baking soda 1/4 tsp. salt 1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed 1/2 cup white sugar 1 cup salted butter, softened 2 large eggs 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl combine flour, soda, and salt. Mix well with wire whisk and set aside.
3. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, blend sugars at medium speed. Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and vanilla extract, and mix at medium speed until light and fluffy.
4. Add the flour mixture and chocolate chips, and blend at low speed until just mixed. Do not overmix.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake 22-24 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer cookies immediately to a cool surface with a spatula.
Taken from Mrs. Fields Cookie Book.
- - -