This dip can be prepared up to 3 days in advance. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from refrigerator 45 minutes before serving. Serve the dip at room temperature.
This dip is so simple, so delicious, and so much better than any blue cheese dip that uses bottled dressing. Buy a tangy and rich blue cheese. Two good ones are Point Reyes Blue, from California, and Maytag Blue, from Iowa. Though good with crudités and all sorts of chips, for a to die for combo, try this dip with homemade vegetable chips.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Delicious Dips
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- freshly Ground black pepper
- crostini, pita chips, bagel chips, vegetable chips for dipping