Contributed by Kellie Head. Kellie may be contacted at ParentingHumor.com editor@ParentingHumor.com
- In addition to raising her six children, Kellie Head is a freelance humorist, and the Owner/Editor of ParentingHumor.com
- 2½ cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (8 oz.) blue Jell-O
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4 serve size) Jell-O vanilla instant pudding
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 3 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Cool 30 minutes at room temperature. Pour milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. Quickly pour into Jell-O. Stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour into 13 x 9 inch pan. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Dip bottom of pan in warm water about 15 seconds.
- Cut into decorative shapes with cookie cutters all the way through gelatin or cut into 1 inch squares.