Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Kellie Head. Kellie may be contacted at ParentingHumor.com editor@ParentingHumor.com
- In addition to raising her six children, Kellie Head is a freelance humorist, and the Owner/Editor of ParentingHumor.com
- 2½ cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (8 oz.) blue Jell-O
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4 serve size) Jell-O vanilla instant pudding
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 3 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Cool 30 minutes at room temperature. Pour milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. Quickly pour into Jell-O. Stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour into 13 x 9 inch pan. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Dip bottom of pan in warm water about 15 seconds.
- Cut into decorative shapes with cookie cutters all the way through gelatin or cut into 1 inch squares.