Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a great recipe to serve on Halloween!
- Remove core, stem and seed from pepper. Cut pepper lengthwise into 1-inch wide strips, then cut crosswise into ½-inch pieces—they’ll be the fingernails. Round corners on one end of pepper.
- Cut mozzarella sticks in half, crosswise – they’ll be the fingers. Round corners on one end of sticks and also cut out a ½-inch square notch—you’ll put the pepper fingernails here.
- Place pizza crusts on baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over each crust.
- Place 3 cheese fingers on each crust and fit a red pepper fingernail onto each cheese finger.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese just begins to melt (don’t let the cheese fingers melt completely). Serve to kids who want a bloody treat.