Foamy Jell-O. I sent this pre-contest. No reason why it couldn't be adapted - red/purple jello for 'Blood pudding' or green for 'Green Gore'. It's "light", and airy — kind of like a mousse. This makes a generous amount.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 oz. (385 ml) tin Carnation evaporated milk 
- 2 small or 1 large pkg. Jell-O
- 1¾ cup boiling water
- ¼ cup lemon juice (fresh or bottled)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Put tin of carnation evaporated milk in the freezer to thoroughly chill (a few ice crystals are fine).
- Mix jello with boiling water.
- Stir till all the jello is all dissolved.
- Let cool. (I put it in the refrigerator for an hour or so. I try to be ready to add it to the beaten milk when it gets to the 'syrupy' stage, but cooler or even less thick is fine as long as it's not still 'hot')
- Put chilled evaporated milk in large bowl and beat (with mixer) until thick. (I beat it till it holds peaks when I lift the beater)
- Add lemon and sugar.
- Beat to mix.
- Add the cooled jello and mix.
- Pour into large serving container and smooth top.
- Garnish immediately, if desired, as it sets quickly.
- Some slivered almonds strewn on top could be knuckle bone chips.
- Cover carefully with plastic wrap (bowl only, not jello).
- Refrigerate till ready to serve.
- ↑ Do not use sweetened condensed milk.