Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cauliflower soup is a tasty, chunky soup. It can be eaten in a small serving as a starter, or it can be served as a midday meal, with dark bread.
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cooked
- 1¼ liter (unsalted) cauliflower water (the water that is left over when the cauliflower is cooked)
- 3 stock cubes
- 50 g butter
- 50 g flour
- milk or cream
- Dissolve the stock cubes in the cauliflower water.
- In the mean time mix the butter and flour to a white mass.
- Mix in small measures of stock and bring the mixture to the boil after every addition.
- Leave to boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add nutmeg to taste, and add the cooked cauliflower into the soup as filling.
- Stir some cream into the soup and serve.