Cauliflower soup is a tasty, chunky soup. It can be eaten in a small serving as a starter, or it can be served as a midday meal, with dark bread.
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cooked
- 1¼ liter (unsalted) cauliflower water (the water that is left over when the cauliflower is cooked)
- 3 stock cubes
- 50 g butter
- 50 g flour
- milk or cream
- Dissolve the stock cubes in the cauliflower water.
- In the mean time mix the butter and flour to a white mass.
- Mix in small measures of stock and bring the mixture to the boil after every addition.
- Leave to boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add nutmeg to taste, and add the cooked cauliflower into the soup as filling.
- Stir some cream into the soup and serve.