Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Looks delicious and smells amazing!!! You can also put apples in instead of an onion... great idea. Blintzes can be served with butter, sour cream, herring, black or red caviar, fillet of sturgeon, lox, and salmon.
- Servings: 2 – 3
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups of milk (or water)
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 0.5 onion
- Mix eggs with 3 cups of milk or water.
- Add salt and flour and mix thoroughly.
- The dough can be drained so that there are no flour lumps in it.
- Pour vegetable oil into a saucer.
- Clean an onion and cut it into 2 parts; take one part with a fork and dip it in oil.
- Use it every time for greasing the pan with vegetable oil.
- Heat the pan. Grease it.
- Evenly pour thin layer of batter.
- Cook until light brown, about 2 – 3 minutes on each side.