Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This wonderfully named soup "Lightning Soup" is made with very fine vermicelli. The taste is lovely on a cold and crisp day.
- 1¼ liter stock
- 35 g butter
- 35 g flour
- 30 g very fine vermicelli
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- pepper and lemon juice to taste
- Bring the stock to the boil, and add the vermicelli.
- Cook the vermicelli in about 10 minutes.
- In the mean tie mix the butter and flour to a white, stiff mass.
- Add a few spoonfuls of the stock, stirring all the while, until you get a paste.
- Add this paste to the rest of the soup, stir and bring to the boil.
- Leave to boil for a few minutes.
- Add the parsley just before serving and add pepper and lemon juice to taste.