Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 whole lemon, cut into 12 pieces, (remove seeds)
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie crust
- Put eggs, Sugar, butter and lemon pieces into a blender or food processor, and blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Pour into crust, and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until the edges of the pie begins to turn light brown and the center starts to set.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- The pie will set more as it cools. Serve with whipped cream.