Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Featured for the Fourth!
- Contributed by SF&SC Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound ground beef, ground buffalo can be substituted for beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Creole or Cajun seasoning
- 4 roasted anaheim chile peppers, fresh or canned
- 4 slices (1 ounce) pepper jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices red onion
- Smoking Chipotle Honey Sauce
- To prepare burgers, divide the meat into 4 equal portions and shape into patties.
- Combine the salt, pepper and creole or Cajun seasoning, then sprinkle the mixture evenly over the 4 patties.
- Grill the burgers until nearly cooked to desired level.
- Top each patty with a chili pepper, followed by a slice of cheese.
- Cover the grill until cheese melts and burgers are cooked to desired level.
- Spread the chipotle honey sauce evenly on each of the four buns.
- Serve patties on buns and garnish with lettuce, tomato and red onion.