Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- Combine the salt, paprika, cumin, thyme, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture all over the salmon.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Add the salmon and cook 5 minutes on each side, or until barely translucent in the center.
- While the fish is cooking, combine the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice and dill in a bowl; let stand at room temperature to allow the flavors to develop.
- Serve each piece of salmon with a dollop of the cucumber salsa.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 355, Fat 22 g | Carbs 3 g | Sodium 401 mg | Fiber 1 g.
- Points 9