Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- Combine the salt, paprika, cumin, thyme, and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Rub the mixture all over the salmon.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Add the salmon and cook 5 minutes on each side, or until barely translucent in the center.
- While the fish is cooking, combine the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice and dill in a bowl; let stand at room temperature to allow the flavors to develop.
- Serve each piece of salmon with a dollop of the cucumber salsa.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 355, Fat 22 g | Carbs 3 g | Sodium 401 mg | Fiber 1 g.
- Points 9