Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Crawford Estate in Irving, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup blackberry yogurt
- 2½ cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup oil
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blackberry preserves
- Mix all ingredients together except preserves and beat well until smooth.
- Pour into greased round cake pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Heat preserves in saucepan stirring constantly until almost boiling.
- Remove from heat and cool 2 minutes then spread over cake.
- Cool before serving.