Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cline Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1993. My mother was so excited when I came across this recipe. It was one she remembered from the 1950s and has made several times since finding this recipe. It's very good and very addicting. Give this a shot for the New Years! It's excellent!
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 box white cake mix
- ½ cup oil
- 1 small blackberry gelatin 
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup blackberry wine
- Put chopped nuts in bottom of well greased and floured tube pan.
- Mix cake mix, oil, gelatin, eggs and wine until well blended.
- Pour in pan and bake at 325°F for 50 minutes.
- Melt butter then mix in wine and sugar.
- When cake gets done pour ½ of the glaze over cake.
- Punch holes in cake then let sit for 30 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan then pour balance of glaze over top.