Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This salad has so much flavor that the only dressing you'll need is a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: WebMD via www.onhealth.com
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 cups baby spinach, rinsed and dried (comes in packages this way), packed measure
- 2 cups fresh blackberries (thawed blackberries can also be used)
- 2 oz crumbled goat cheese (or reduced-fat or regular feta cheese)
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved (chopped ripe tomatoes can be substituted)
- 1 large or 2 small green onions, sliced
- 3 tbsp finely chopped walnuts or walnut pieces
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar (add more to taste)
- Add spinach, blackberries, cheese, cherry tomatoes, green onion, and walnuts to a large serving bowl.
- Toss to blend well.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve into 4 salad bowls.
Nutritional information Edit
- 167 Calories | 7g Fat (3.2g Saturated fat, 1.6g Monounsat Fat, 1.8g Polyunsat Fat) | 11mg Cholesterol | 7g Protein | 21g Carbs | 6g Fiber | 129mg Sodium | Calories from fat: 37%