Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This sauce is yummy over cakes, custards, etc. ENJOY! Servings are just an estimate... it really depends on how much (or how little) you use :-)
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 egg white
- Wash blackberries and put them in a bowl with the granulated sugar.
- Mash the berries with a fork to bring the juices out.
- In another bowl, mix together thoroughly the butter and powdered sugar.
- Stir in the egg white, stiffly beaten, and add the berries just before serving.
- You can serve this over custards, ice creams, cakes—your favorite desserts!.