Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tassel Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping
- 1 large package blackberry gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 20 ounces frozen blackberries
- Crushing pretzels either in blender or food processor then add 3 tablespoon sugar.
- Mix pretzels and sugar with melted butter.
- Press in glass rectangular baking dish and bake at 375°F for 8 minutes then cool well.
- Mix cream cheese with one cup sugar and mix well.
- Add whipped topping and pour over crust.
- Mix gelatin with hot water then add the frozen blackberries.
- When cool pour over filling and refrigerate for several hours.