Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Herrin Estate in Canton, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Beat eggs and salt in small with fork.
- Melt butter in omelet pan over medium high heat then tilt skillet so the inside of skillet is coated.
- Pour eggs into skillet then tilt skillet to spread out the eggs.
- When edges of the omelet become firm pull edges gently toward center with a fork.
- Tilt skillet to let the uncooked eggs run to the edge to cook.
- When omelet is set spoon preserves on top.