Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1ž cup black glutinous rice
- 2 pandan leaves
- 5 cups of water
- ˝ cup palm sugar syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1˝ cups fresh squeezed thick coconut milk
- Rinse rice thoroughly for 2 minutes under running water. Drain well. Put 5 cups of water, rice and pandan leaves into a heavy stockpot. Simmer over medium heat for approximately 40 minutes.
- Add palm sugar syrup and continue to cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool. Serve at room temperature, topped with a swirl of fresh squeezed creamy coconut milk.