- 2 pounds black plums, halved, each half cut in 4 wedges
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbs sugar
- 7.75 oz bag cinnamon swirl complete biscuit mix
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put fruit in baking dish on a foil lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Add 1/4 cup sugar and 2 tbs water, toss to mix and coat. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 25 min. or until hot and juices bubble.
- Stir biscuit mix and 1/2 cup water until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls in 6 evenly spaced mounds on hot fruit. Sprinkle with 1 tbs sugar. #Bake 20 min. or until biscuits are golden brown.
Makes 6 servings.