Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Puckett Estate in Irving, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups chopped and pitted black olives
- ¾ cup canola oil
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 bunch green onions chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon black seeds
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Beat eggs then add yogurt and oil and mix well.
- Add olives, green onion, mint, red pepper flakes, salt and seeds to mixture and mix.
- Add baking powder and flour.
- Mixture will be runny.
- Pour in a greased rectangular baking dish and bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
- Let it sit for at least 15 minutes before you cut and serve.