Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Puckett Estate in Irving, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 square sheets puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- ⅓ cup pitted black olives
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1 green onion chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- Coarsely blend the olives and roasted red pepper in a food processor.
- Add tomato, green onion parsley and pepper flakes and mix well.
- Divide each puff pastry into 9 equal squares.
- Place some olive filling into each pastry and fold into bundles.
- Brush with beaten egg yolk and put black seeds on top.
- Bake at 400 until golden brown.