- 1 x 6 oz package grape gelatin
- 2 cups purple grape juice, chilled
- 1 cup water
- 1 small carrot
- 4 large marshmallows
- 1 x 16-oz can unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 1 x 16-oz can peach slices (lite recommended)
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, washed
- ice cubes
- Put pineapple and peach slices in a colander to drain (save the juice for another use).
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water.
- When completely dissolved, add 2 cups chilled grape juice and 1 cup of ice cubes (loosely packed; this will be less than 1 cup of water due to spaces in between the cubes). Stir until the ice cubes dissolve.
- Shred the carrot finely (don't grate it), and add to the gelatin.
- Snip the marshmallows into small pieces and add.
- Cut peach slices into small cubes.
- If it's not Halloween and you don't need "eyeballs", cut each grape in half. Add fruits to gelatin.
- Stir once or twice as it thickens to be sure fruit and carrot is evenly distributed.
If you use a ring mold, you can put more grapes or other fruit in the middle to serve.