- Heat oven to 350 °F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans or one 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Stir together Sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Add eggs, buttermilk, coffee, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes (batter will be thin).
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes for round pans, 35 to 40 minutes for rectangular pan or until wooden pick inserted in
- center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks.
- Cool completely.
- Frost as desired.
- To sour milk: Use 1 tablespoon white vinegar plus milk to equal 1 cup.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.