Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Van Sickle Estate in Mabank, Texas in 1990. Notation on paper says this is served at family picnics. Dated 1928
- 8 ounce package cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 small box chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon cherry Liquor
- 1/2 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- Beat cream Cheese with 1/2 cup milk at low speed until smooth. Add pudding mix and remaining milk.
- Beat until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Mix cherry pie filling and Liquor.
- Reserve a few cherries for garnish, if desired.
- Spoon 1/2 of pudding mixture evenly into individual dessert dishes.
- Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Top with pie filling, then with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with reserved cherries and additional cookie crumbs.