Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Servings (6)
- 3 oz Neufchatel cream cheese
- 2 cup skim milk; cold
- 3 oz pkg. Jell-O sugar-free instant chocolate pudding
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ⅓ cup cherry juice
- 1 can red sour pitted cherries; 1 lb, water packed
- 6 pkg Equal sweetener
- Blend cream cheese with ¼ cup skim milk on low speed of electric mixer, until smooth.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix.
- Mix 1 or 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Mix cornstarch in cherry juice until dissolved.
- Add to cherries and cook until it boils for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in equal.
- Alternately spoon pudding and cherries into parfait dishes, ending with pudding.
- Garnish with 2 cherries.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 116 | fat 3.5gm | cholesterol 14mg | carbohydrate 16g | sodium 304mg.
- Exchanges: bread ½ | milk ½ | fruit ½ | fat 1