Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Servings (6)
- 3 oz Neufchatel cream cheese
- 2 cup skim milk; cold
- 3 oz pkg. Jell-O sugar-free instant chocolate pudding
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ⅓ cup cherry juice
- 1 can red sour pitted cherries; 1 lb, water packed
- 6 pkg Equal sweetener
- Blend cream cheese with ¼ cup skim milk on low speed of electric mixer, until smooth.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix.
- Mix 1 or 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Mix cornstarch in cherry juice until dissolved.
- Add to cherries and cook until it boils for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in equal.
- Alternately spoon pudding and cherries into parfait dishes, ending with pudding.
- Garnish with 2 cherries.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 116 | fat 3.5gm | cholesterol 14mg | carbohydrate 16g | sodium 304mg.
- Exchanges: bread ½ | milk ½ | fruit ½ | fat 1