Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Black Forest Coffeecake
- 1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 c buttermilk Baking Mix
- 1/2 c sugar
- 4 Tbsp butter or margarine -- Melted
- 1/2 Tbsp almond extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 Can (21 Oz) Dark sweet cherry Filling or Topping -- Undrained
- 6 oz Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat Oven to 350 F. in a Large Bowl, Combine cocoa, Baking Mix,sugar, butter, almond extract, eggs, And 2/3 Cup water. Beat With AnElectric Mixer on Medium 15 to 20 Seconds.
- 2. Spread Half of Batter in a Well-Greased 7 1/2 x 11 3/4-Inch BakingDish. Pour Undrained cherry Filling Over Batter And Sprinkle ChocolateChips Over Filling. Spoon Remaining Batter on Top, Allowing Some FillingTo Show Through. Bake 25 to 30 Mins. Cut Into Squares And Serve Warm or AtRoom Temperature.