Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups minced red onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 x 3-inch jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1½ tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1½ tsp cumin
- 1½ tsp salt
- 3 x 15-oz cans of black beans, drained
- 6 tbsp lime juice
- 2 large ripe mangoes, minced
- black pepper to taste
- minced fresh cilantro
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Saute Onion, garlic, chile, ginger, cumin and salt for 3 minutes on medium high heat.
- Turn heat to medium low.
- Add black bean and half the line juice.
- Saute for 5 minutes or until beans are heated, and transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in the lime juice and mangoes and add pepper to taste.
- Cover and let sauce develop for 15 minutes.
- Top with minced cilantro before serving.