Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cook chorizo, red bell pepper and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, till sausage is browned.
- Add next 5 ingredients; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; cook and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf.
- To serve, spoon bean mixture over rice in serving bowls, then top with fresh mango.
- If desired, garnish with fresh oregano.
- ↑ If chorizo is unavailable, use any other spicy sausage.