- 1/2 can (15 oz) corn, drained
- 1/2 can (15 oz) black beans, drained
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup cilantro, chopped
- 6 oz salsa
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- In a large bowl, comine first five ingredients; mix well. Blend salsa and vinegar.
- Pour over salad and toss well. Cover and chill.
- Spoon onto lettuce leaves.
- This was for 8, but I have reduced to 4 people
Food exchange per serving: 1 starch/bread exchange + 1 vegetable exchange cho: 0g; fat: 1g; calories: 116