- Place the cooked rice, black beans with their liquid, the taco seasoning mix and the chopped green onions in a 6-quart Dutch oven over low heat.
- Start to add chicken broth, about a cup at a time, mixing well after each addition. Continue in a like manner until the soup is of the desired consistency.
- Season with salt, pepper and cumin to taste.
- Continue to cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for about 15 minutes.
- Add more chicken broth as the rice tends to absorb the broth and it may become thicker than you like. You may add as much chicken broth as you desire, to obtain a soup-like consistency.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.