Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
1. In a food processor with a metal blade or a blender container, combine the beans, broth, salsa, and cumin. Process 1 minute, or until smooth.
2. Heat bean mixture in a medium saucepan over medium heat, until thoroughly heated.