- 1 (15-oz) can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp. Lawry's? taco seasoning Mix
- 6 (6-inch) Mission? corn Tortillas
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro minced
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 1 (4-oz.) can Green Chiles chopped and undrained
- 1 cup Cheddar or Monterey jack Cheese shredded
- Salsa as desired
- Preheat oven to 450?F.
- Cut lime into 6 wedges.
- Mash beans.
- Add taco seasoning stirring well.
- Spread about 3 Tbsp. of the bean mixture on each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, and squeeze 1 lime wedge over each.
- Top each tortilla with 2 Tbsp. green chilies and 3 tbsp. Cheese.
- Bake tortillas at 450?F for 3 to 5 minutes or until Cheese melts.
- Serve with fresh salsa.