- Spread mixture on bottom crust.
- Top with flour tortilla.
- Spread ⅓ of bean mixture over tortilla.
- Top with layer of shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers—tortilla, ⅓ of bean mixture, and layer of shredded cheese—to make three layers in all.
- Cover top layer of cheese mixture with remaining pie crust.
- Cut slits in crust to vent.
- Bake for 40 – 50 minutes in 350°F oven.
- Let stand five minutes before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.