Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cup spaghetti sauce of choice
- 1 1/2 cup cooked am black turtle beans
- 4 whole grain lasagna noodles
- -- (cooked)
- 2 cup ricotta cheese
- -or- low fat cottage cheese
- 3/4 lbs mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 350 °F. Mix seasonings with spaghetti sauce, and spoon a small amount of the sauce into the bottom of a baking dish. Combine the rest of the sauce with the cooked beans. Assemble the lasagna in a 7-½" x 12" baking dish. Lay down 2 noodles, then follow with the beans and sauce, then add ricotta or cottage cheese, mozzarella, and the Parmesan cheese. Repeat, using the remaining noodles, end with the Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.