Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sprinkle chicken with freshly ground pepper to taste.
- In a 12 inch skillet, sauté chicken in olive oil about three minutes on each side; remove from pan.
- To pan drippings, add onion, green pepper, jalapeño pepper and garlic.
- Cook two minutes, or until onions are softened.
- Stir in cumin, tomatoes, lemon juice and black beans.
- Return chicken to pan; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove lid and continue to cook until chicken is done and juices run clear, about 10 minutes.