Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 six-inch corn tortillas
- 4 six-inch blue corn tortillas
- vegetable oil, as needed
- 12 oz flank Steak
- 1 Cup shredded Monterey jack Cheese
- 1 Cup cooked black beans, drained
- ½ Cup sour cream
- 1 Cup Guacamole (recipe follows)
- ¼ Cup diced tomatillo
- 2 Tbsp chopped jalapeño pepper
- ¼ Cup chopped Onion
- ¼ Cup chopped tomato
- 1 California avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced
- Fry tortillas in hot oil until crisp; reserve on paper towel.
- Grill flank Steak and cut in thin slices across the grain.
- Layer 3 ounces of flank Steak and 1/4 cup shredded cheeses on one corn tortilla; top with blue corn tortilla.
- Cover blue corn tortilla with ¼ cup black beans and 2 tablespoons sour cream; cover with the final corn tortilla.
- Spread 1/4 cup guacamole on top and garnish with tomatillo, jalapeño pepper, Onion, tomato and avocado slices.