Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Lowery Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup corn syrup
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips melted
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut toasted
- 9 inch chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, corn syrup, melted chocolate, butter, vanilla, sugar and salt then mix well.
- Stir in the pecans and coconut and mix well.
- Pour into pie crust and bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow cooling completely before serving.