Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp peanut oil
- 1 cup scallions, chopped, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/8 tsp oriental chile paste (available at Asian markets)
- 1 cup cooked corn, drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 cup chicory, coarsely chopped
- 8 oz cooked blk-eyed Peas, drained
In small nonstick skillet, heat sesame and peanut oil; add scallions and ginger. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Whisk in juice, vinegar, soy sauce, Sugar and chile paste; set aside. In large bowl, combine corn, peppers, chicory and black-eyed Peas. Add dressing; toss to mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Each serving provides: 1 fa, 1 p, 2 v, ½ b, 5 c. per serving: 186 calories, 7 g pro, 5 g fat, 31 g car, 418 mg sod, 0 mg chol.