Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cup black-eyed peas, cooked
- 2 cup Texmati rice, cooked
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup zucchini, diced
- ½ cup country ham, diced
- ¼ cup shallots, minced
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup scallion whites, minced
- 2 tsp thyme, chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp basil, chopped
- 2 canned chipotle chiles, chopped
- 2 tbsp malt vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Allow to marinate for at least two hours.
- To serve: place ¼ cup greens on each plate and top with ⅓ cup of the black eyed pea rice salad.